Embedded Software Developer
VectorBlox develops next-generation massively parallel embedded processors. Hundreds of times faster than other embedded processors, we are breaking speed records and setting new standards for usability in a parallel programming model. Our processor makes embedded compute-intensive applications like real time video analytics a reality.
We’re looking for a top-notch team player to join our software development effort and help drive our startup into a multi-million dollar company. Your responsibilities will be broad and challenging. You will work closely with customers and architects at refining the processor, SDK and applications. In return, we offer a competitive salary, stock options and benefits.
– develop a C/C++ SDK
– enhance our processor architectural simulator
– implement parallel algorithms and applications
– implement a C/C++/OpenCL compiler back-end
– research new performance-driven and usability-driven architectural features
– work closely with customers on feasibility and programming issues
– train new employees and new customers
– embedded C/C++ development expertise
– experience with Nios II, MicroBlaze, IBM Cell or ARM processors
– knowledge of parallel processing, Linux and FPGAs
– Bachelors degree in CE/EE/CS
Ideal candidates will have:
– compiler expertise (GCC, LLVM)
– experience with embedded-vision applications and OpenCV
– Master’s or PhD degree in CE/EE/CS
– eligibility for NSERC IRDF or Mitacs Elevate programs
– teaching or tutoring experience
– ability to travel to customer sites
Please send your resume to the email “firstname.lastname@example.org” and we will get back to you.